We are committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better. We will only use data in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and will only use the information we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Act and this policy. Any information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with us. It will help us to alert you to new products, special offers and services, which are suited to you as they become available. Such uses may be special offers in promotional emails and on our website.
Protection and Security of Information
We do not currently collect or hold any data on visitors to the website or anyone who downloads information or purchases books or services.
Accuracy and Updating Information
We endeavour to keep any information we may hold accurate and up to date. If you want to change or check any data we hold on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share personally identifiable data with any other companies except as provided in this policy or permitted by law. We may provide such aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related website information to trustworthy third parties, but these statistics will not include personally-identifying information.
In order to provide you with a service, fulfil a transaction you have requested or in connection with legal process, we may share personally identifiable data with our agents (such as payment processing companies, credit reference agencies, outside suppliers, distributors or delivery companies), for such purpose, relevant authorities or otherwise with your permission. Where appropriate, we may share user experience information or other customer level personally identifiable information with trusted third parties, agents and business partners for the purposes of personalisation and improvement of site design and user experience.
We do not currently provide a regular email newsletter service but any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
The policies and terms described above are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
- Elevation Marketing & Consultancy and Marketing for the Micro-business are trading names of the sole trader, Jack Roberts, who is responsible for the security of information and personal data.
- Physical security is controlled in relation to information and personal data and access is restricted to areas where unauthorised access by people could compromise security.
- All proprietary or confidential information, including personal data, is contained on computer and any that is contained and stored on manual files are locked up and secure.
- Access to information and personal data is controlled, including restricting access and techniques for protecting data such as encryption.
- Jack Roberts, as a member of the Institute of Direct Marketing, has been trained in information security issues and is the relevant point of contact for any issues relating to the Data Protection Act, privacy or personal data.