All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or stored in an information retrieval system (other than for purposes of review) without the express permission of the publisher in writing.
The material contained in the book Marketing for the Micro-business and this website is set out in good faith for general guidance and no liability can be accepted for loss or expense incurred as a result of relying in particular circumstances on statements made in the book. Laws and regulations are complex and liable to change, and readers should check the current position with the relevant authorities before making personal arrangements.
You may download items for your own personal usage only and they may not be sold or otherwise used for any form of commercial, personal or reputational gain. The right of Jack Roberts to be identified as author of these works has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
This work is governed by all relevant UK legislation. Both users and the publisher, Elevation Marketing & Consultancy, expect to be bound by this legislation.
Printing and copying restrictions apply to this material. The book may be printed and copied for your own personal use but not passed on to any other individuals or third parties for any purpose.
Refunds will only be given at the discretion of Elevation Marketing and Consultancy. Please contact email@example.com in the first instance. This is also where any other correspondence to be sent to. If a digital product becomes corrupted or requires replacement during the normal course of use, you can obtain another copy by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Where a refund is granted, we will remove access to the digital product and your money will be returned. Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse.
All pricing is in UK currency and includes VAT at the current rate where applicable.
Our Commitment to You
- We promise to protect your privacy. Except if required by law, we promise not to divulge any information that you provide to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, including calculating the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you, if you have given us consent. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to our licensees. We promise that these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- We promise to support your purchase. In the event that you require assistance with any digital product purchase, we promise to provide you with assistance.
- We will only keep you informed of changes in products and services if you expressly give us permission to do so by contacting us. We may add, delete or change some or all of our services at any time, including the manner in which those services are to be accessed. We will endeavour to keep you informed of these changes by publishing details on our website and, if you have given consent, by regular email. While we will use our best endeavours, we do not guarantee that our service or products will be available at all times or in all locations.
What you promise to do
By using our services, including browsing our site, you promise to observe these principles:
- You may view this Website and its contents using a web browser. You may make copies of portions of this website and digital products solely for your own personal use (information, research or study) provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Website and that you include the copyright notice ” Copyright 2008-2017 Elevation Marketing & Consultancy. All Rights Reserved”, and any other copyright notice which appears with the material you are copying, on the copy that you make.
- Save for the foregoing, you promise not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means), link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, sublicense, or in any way co-mingle the Content with other third party content, do any other act of copyright, or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission of Elevation Marketing & Consultancy (email@example.com), or unless specifically permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
- You promise to pay for our digital products and pay all applicable taxes. Browsing the website is free.
- You promise to provide us with accurate information.
- You promise to keep any digital products in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the digital product is supplied) to any digital product supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the digital products that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
- You promise not to compromise the integrity of our software or systems. That is, you promise not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Marketing for the Micro-business website or any of the software used to supply you with digital products.
- You promise not to take action of any kind against us in the event of our termination of this agreement, non-supply, or unfitness for purpose. That is, you release Jack Roberts t/a Elevation Marketing & Consultancy, or servants and agents (“us”) from any liability if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services. We will only do this if you fail to observe one of these principles. You release us from any liability if we fail to provide you with a service or a product within a reasonable period after you request it. You release us from any liability if the software that we provide to you is not suitable for your existing hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case this disclaimer will not apply to you. You may have rights additional to this agreement and which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
By purchasing any digital products via this website you acknowledge that you have read, and agree: