Elevation Marketing & Consultancy was set up in 2004 by Jack Roberts, DipM MCIM Chartered Marketer, to help smaller businesses – micro-businesses – understand and apply marketing. Based in Crewe, Cheshire, it was originally focused on marketing consultancy and training for micro-businesses but now reaches a wider audience via the book Marketing For The Micro-business and the database of articles.
Elevation Marketing and Consultancy is itself a micro-business. As well as providing small business advice via this site, Jack’s time is now taken up with educational activities and consultancy for local small businesses.
Jack has over 25 years experience in marketing at all levels for companies both large and small. Since setting up the business, he has provided consultancy for dozens of micro-businesses but now wants to focus on providing advice to as many people as possible, hence this site, the books and articles.
Educational activities have included:
- Lecturing in Direct & Relationship Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
- Tutor on the Masters-level MSc Digital programme run by Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
- Lead Tutor for the Oxford College of Marketing on Chartered Institute of Marketing professional marketing qualifications.
- Tutor on the Project Fundamentals Qualification and Project Management Qualification of the Association for Project Management delivered via Oxford Professional Education Group
- Tutor on Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply qualifications, also delivered via the Oxford Professional Education Group.
His marketing qualifications include:
- Chartered Marketer status awarded by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- The Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- The Diploma of the Institute of Direct Marketing
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing´s Certificate in Emarketing Excellence.